Our Return Guarantee
Since Kule launched in 2001, quality has been our highest priority. In keeping with that heritage, we guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects and will accept any defective item for refund or exchange.
Return Policy Conditions
We hope you are always happy with your Kule purchases. But if, for any reason, a purchase does not meet your expectations, you may return or exchange it. Please read the guidelines below to determine whether or not an item can be returned.
An item can be returned for a full refund or exchange if it meets all of the following criteria:
- It was purchased from our website, kule.com.
- It is in its original condition, or it is defective.
- Items will be considered to be in their original condition when they are unused, unworn, unwashed, unaltered and undamaged.
- For shoes, we ask that you try them on on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer
- All the tags are still attached
- It is within the allowable return time period:
- For items purchased for full price, it must be received within 30 days of the delivery date.
- For sale merchandise, it must be received within 14 days of the delivery date.
- It is not a Final Sale items. Final Sale includes all:
- Items marked Final Sale, or
- All vintage items, or
- All items that have been altered, or
- All items that have been monogrammed or personalized
Please note that Shipping and Handling charges for returned merchandise will be refunded if we have made an error. Otherwise they are non-refundable.
Exchanges follow the same policies and procedures as returns; please refer to the above guidelines to determine if an item is eligible for exchange.
Since we don’t always have a lot of inventory available in any individual size, we recommend that you consider returning the item you’d like to exchange and simply purchase a new item at the same time as a separate transaction. This ensures the quickest access to your desired merchandise. To receive a code for free return shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we have made a mistake in our fulfillment, we will, of course, exchange the item and cover the new shipping charges.
Gift Returns and Gift Exchanges
Gift returns and exchanges follow the same rules as all other returns and exchanges outlined above, with a few small differences:
- If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it only for a store credit at Kule.com
- This credit will remain in your account until your next purchase and will not expire.
- Requests to exchange merchandise received as a gift must be accompanied by a receipt, a gift receipt or the name of the purchaser.
How to Return or Exchange an Item
- Please ensure the item(s) you are returning/exchanging comply with our Return Policy Conditions, and the item is packaged in its original polybag.
- Click on the button at the top of this page to start your return, and to fill out your return information.
- Use your included pre-paid label and drop off at a UPS location near you.
Note: all returns are subject to a $7 restocking fee (waived for exchanges, returns for KULE credit, and damages).
For any other questions or feedback, reach out to the KULE team at email@example.com. We’re here to help!
Processing Your Return, Exchange, and Refunds
Once we receive your package, we will promptly process an exchange or issue a refund in accordance with our policy. You will receive an email once your return has been processed. Please allow up to 10 business days from the time we receive your return until the credit is processed. Refunds will be processed in the original form of payment. Please note that your banking institution may take additional days to process and post this transaction to your account; unfortunately, we are unable to influence this.
While we always endeavor to make this experience both easy and positive, we reserve the right to deny a refund or exchange if, after receiving the merchandise, we determine it does not meet our Return Policy conditions.
If you have lost or otherwise need to reprint your return label, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.299.KULE (1.800.299.5853).
Shipping Errors and Damaged Products
In the event that we process an order incorrectly or you receive a damaged or defective item, we will gladly replace or take back that item for a full refund at our expense.