KULE X COVER
The Short-Sleeved Front Zip Swimsuit - Royal/Poppy
BEHIND THE SEAMS
Dive into our newest collab, combining Cover’s signature swim silhouettes with KULE’s signature stripes. Cover uses their own swim jersey fabric which eliminates nearly all UV rays and provides incredible temperature control. Have safe sun; we've got you covered.
Also available for purchase at Cover
- 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- Certified UPF 50+ to block 98% of ultraviolet rays
- Physical (not chemical) protection. Protection does not wear or wash out.
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying. Ideal to wear around water.
- Breathable and temperature-regulating. Keeps you cool when damp. Ideal for exercise and active swim.
- Please note: There is no built-in bra.
- Machine Washable
- Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
- Made in the USA
More about the Collab:
The KULE x Cover collaboration was born out of a meeting between the two brands’ founders at an event in Dallas in 2017. Lisa Moore, founder of Cover, has empowered women around the world to stay safe and comfortable in the sun, and to do so in style. Her younger sister’s bout with melanoma made the mission of Cover a personal endeavor. The brand was the first to design and produce sleeved swimwear, launching the rise of sun-protective swimwear. Lisa designs and manages operations from her Dallas office, and Cover is manufactured entirely in Los Angeles.
Water you waiting for? Shop now.